Monday, July 11, 2011

Book Review: Undaunted by William Manchee

This is the first book that I read by William Manchee. I was initially curious about this book because of the picture on the cover, I wasn't sure what to expect from this mystery. In the long run,this was a good read and I found myself excited as to what would happen next in the story. I must admit that at first I was a little confused in the first chapters. I thought it was a short short story book and that one story had finished and another beginning, when in reality the story teller was going from past to present. In any case, I think it may have just been my needing to get accustomed to the author's style of writing. I quite liked the story line and suspense. The book was long and a little bit drawn out, but generally I enjoyed the book and anticipate reading more books by William Manchee.

No comments:

Post a Comment