Saturday, September 17, 2011

HOPE FOR YOUR HEART: Finding Strength in Life's Storms - by June Hung

Although I read this book at a time in my life when I really need some hope, this book could be read at any time and would leave any reader truly hopeful! While author June Hunt does a great job of reminding Christians that we have Jesus as our Anchor, the non-Christian could also relate to the many encouraging examples of how hope gets us through life. God never told us that life would be easy or that there would be no trials. He did however promise that if we choose Him, He would be with us, guide us, protect us, and give us the peace and hope that we need to get through life's struggles.

This easy to read book was warm and comforting; it was encouraging. I looked forward to reading through this book, it really did give me hope that God can make the impossible possible.

I plan on reading more books by this author. I thank the publisher for providing this free copy to me through Library Thing Early Reviewers

No comments:

Post a Comment